Hello and welcome to this slave’s blog!
This blog is intended to be a place for me to talk about the world that I see around me as it relates to BDSM, fetish, and kink subcultures. My goal is to use the critical thinking skills that I have developed to examine the intersections and overlaps between the kyriarchy and the BDSM, fetish, and kink subcultures. This means that I will be examining how the oppression, and social contrusts, from the greater society effect those of us in these communities.
You can expect to see blog posts on:
- Consent, sexual assault, or communication within, and around, these communities.
- Fetishes, communities, or structures that I find inherently problematic.
- Issues around sexual taboos, and sexual rights.
- My identities and how they intersect with the BDSM communities.
- My rants about people that really irk me within these communities.
- Privilege, power, and oppression within, and around, the BDSM communities.
- And much more….!
I will try to keep personal stories and anecdotes to a minimum. Leaving those for my personal blog.