Image by Erik Mallinson
Before I end up getting a whole lot of comments, I thought that I should take some time to come up with a comment policy. Below are general guidelines that I hope all of the comments will be able to conform to:
- Nothing is above critique.
- If you have a problem with something that I say, do, don’t say, or don’t do, feel free to bring it up in a respectful way~ I do love learning from others (un)like myself.
- Further, calling for censorship of another person based on disagreement is not cool.
- Remember your rules of debating!
- Debate positions, not people! Insulting anyone is a no-no.
- Don’t take debates personally. We love having you around, especially because you have an unpopular viewpoint.
- Don’t be a troll
- This is not a dating site.
- This is not the place for you to post an ad or unrelated link.
- This is not the place to try to get a raise out of me or anyone else.
- Support your position!
- Cite! Cite! Cite! (don’t worry about style, just link us to what you are talking about if you can)
- Plagiarism will be deleted!
Please remember that I have the ability to edit and/or delete your comments. If I feel that you offered good points, but you broke one of the rules, I will remove the offending part.